- 4k filming with a Canon 1DX Mark2 – DSLR
- Ad hoc presenting films in meetings or at trade shows
- Advertising Film Personal Rights Employees and Actors
- Imagefilms in the Modern Brand Management
- Industrial film production for manufacturer of medical products
- Comparison Canon EOS-7D vs. Canon EOS-1D X
- Canon DSLR Short Film Heart Racing – 7D, 550D, 5D MarkII
- Compositing – The Businessman – From Drawing to the Film
- Octocopter Video Flight – Büsum from above
- IBC 2011 – Sony SCL-Z18X140 Motor Zoom Lens for PMW F3
- Compositing – Car Crash as a Special Effect for a Short Film
- Mobile Film Studio – Appealing Product Films at the Client Site
- Bluescreen Studio – Technique and Application Examples
- Shooting Report Corporate film with DSLR and Technicolor Picture Style
- Technicolor Cinestyle vs. Neutral Style of the Canon 7D
Category Archives: general
After the Blackmagic Production Camera 4k (BMPC) and the Canon EOS C100, we are back to a DSLR from Canon for our film production – the 1DX Mark2. Which camera delivers the better pictures the Canon 1DX Mark II or the C100? Is 4k worth the upgrade? How good is the autofocus? We report on our experiences with the cameras at Imagefilm productions Continue reading
With modern smart TVs nowadays it is easy to use films as a fast and effective source of information during meetings. Or use films as a continuous loop on a fair booth for your presentation.
We, the UNEM-Filmproduktion, are producing commercials for companies and institutions for almost 10 years. Often the performance of employees, who participate in industrial films, are misjudged by the entrepreneurs. Quite often there is a lack of communication regarding the tasks which an employee as an actor has in a commercial.
At an event of the trade association Unterelbe Westküste eV the UNEM Filmproduktion held a lecture titled “Imagefilm in the Modern Brand Management”. In the blog, we give a brief summary. Imagefilms show not only advertising. They provide an authentic picture of the company. This builds confidence, even in employee recruitment. Continue reading
The UNEM-Filmproduktion produced an image film for the Wulff Med Tec GmbH, manufacturer of medical mattresses. The image film shows the production in Fedderingen and expert advice of the Wulff Med Tec GmbH for hospitals, nursing homes and mattresses at home. The image film recordings in the hospital were filmed in West Coast Hospital Heide (WKK Westküsten-Klinikum Heide). Continue reading
How do you create a short film? You need a good story, good actors and an attuned team. The following film report provides a glimpse in the production of our short film heart racing. For a cinematic look, three DSLRs from Canon, the 7D, the 550D and the 5D Mark II were used. Continue reading
A cool commercial in the style of forties comic strips promotes the digital signage system Local-Monitor. The particular are the animated panels in the comic page. The following blog shows the creation of the film. From the idea through the compositing to the final film.
At the beginning of October we used the last sunny days to film a few special shots. Together with ‘Luftbildservice Bernot’ from Rendsburg we filmed aerial video shots from Büsum, Schleswig-Holstein at the westcoast of Germany with an octocopter. For the aircraft operation we produced an corporate video for Luftbildservice Bernot.