- 4k filming with a Canon 1DX Mark2 – DSLR
- Ad hoc presenting films in meetings or at trade shows
- Advertising Film Personal Rights Employees and Actors
- Imagefilms in the Modern Brand Management
- Industrial film production for manufacturer of medical products
- Comparison Canon EOS-7D vs. Canon EOS-1D X
- Canon DSLR Short Film Heart Racing – 7D, 550D, 5D MarkII
- Compositing – The Businessman – From Drawing to the Film
- Octocopter Video Flight – Büsum from above
- IBC 2011 – Sony SCL-Z18X140 Motor Zoom Lens for PMW F3
- Compositing – Car Crash as a Special Effect for a Short Film
- Mobile Film Studio – Appealing Product Films at the Client Site
- Bluescreen Studio – Technique and Application Examples
- Shooting Report Corporate film with DSLR and Technicolor Picture Style
- Technicolor Cinestyle vs. Neutral Style of the Canon 7D
Category Archives: film technic
After the Blackmagic Production Camera 4k (BMPC) and the Canon EOS C100, we are back to a DSLR from Canon for our film production – the 1DX Mark2. Which camera delivers the better pictures the Canon 1DX Mark II or the C100? Is 4k worth the upgrade? How good is the autofocus? We report on our experiences with the cameras at Imagefilm productions Continue reading
With modern smart TVs nowadays it is easy to use films as a fast and effective source of information during meetings. Or use films as a continuous loop on a fair booth for your presentation.
At an event of the trade association Unterelbe Westküste eV the UNEM Filmproduktion held a lecture titled “Imagefilm in the Modern Brand Management”. In the blog, we give a brief summary. Imagefilms show not only advertising. They provide an authentic picture of the company. This builds confidence, even in employee recruitment. Continue reading
A photographer friend (Dennis Siebert, www.shadowandlight.de) has recently got the new full-frame DSLR Canon 1D-X. A good opportunity to do a little test on the improvements of the video quality of the Canon 1D-X compared to the Canon 7D. Continue reading
How do you create a short film? You need a good story, good actors and an attuned team. The following film report provides a glimpse in the production of our short film heart racing. For a cinematic look, three DSLRs from Canon, the 7D, the 550D and the 5D Mark II were used. Continue reading
At the beginning of October we used the last sunny days to film a few special shots. Together with ‘Luftbildservice Bernot’ from Rendsburg we filmed aerial video shots from Büsum, Schleswig-Holstein at the westcoast of Germany with an octocopter. For the aircraft operation we produced an corporate video for Luftbildservice Bernot.
For the short film “PHANTOMSCHMERZ” of students of the Baden-Württemberg Film Academy in Ludwigsburg Germany, Malte Derks und Daniel Jacob, the UNEM-Filmproduktion made a visual effect scene. The driver of a car should collide head on with a motortruck. To avoid complex stuntdrives the sequence was done in a 3D-Compositing.
The demand for product films is rising. On exhibitions, the company website and on DVD companies are showing their products and abilities in moving pictures. Rarely a film productions finds optimal conditions in the company to present a machine optically appealing. Instead of transporting a manufacturing plant to a film studio now it is possible to optimise the presentation on site. Link to the Product … Continue reading
With a bluescreen you can place an actor in any environment. The blue of the bluescreen studio is replaced by a movie or a computer animation. What to consider when building the blue screen and the implementation of scenes will be answered here.